THE COCOON ™: Kalau aku ada Mesin Masa : Back To The Future yaw
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

18 September 2011

Kalau aku ada Mesin Masa : Back To The Future yaw

Thinking and keep thinking about anything across my mind nyum nyum nyumm hahaha. Hard to write about something when you don't have an idea, inspirations or anything to write about, so i think just let the fingers do the work and put my brain outside of the box hahahahha
  For me, i really don't know which one shall i choose. I have make many mistakes in the past, but , if i am allowed to travel back in time, will i be able to change the mistakes i have done or will i not make the same mistakes again? ( We all know bad habits are very difficult to be diminish sometimes) And what are the consequences if i do correct my mistakes, will it make me a better person? will i live a better life?
Well, about the future, I think i don't really want to know about my future by sneaking a preview ; sometimes things are much better with surprises, but, if i am able to know which stock will help me to make more profit or what investment is the best or what disaster that i will face, maybe i will be able to avoid it and live a better life? So, you see, it is very difficult for me to make choice. haa..Miss Dolce told me, i should have Doraemon(blue cat robot) to help me. hahah but i still need the time machine to bring doraemon here.


So, what do you think, you want to go back to the past or to go to the future?
Looking to the Past for the Future


random fact about myself #1:
i want to travel back in time.


FootNote ~ I am too busy to think right know, why don't you come back yesterday and we'll have a chat. LOL /ok tak?

4 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Primadona said...

haha..penjual nama betul..but its okay then we need the doraemon to borrow his time machine.Nak sangat pergi balik ke zaman lampau.i miss my old moment.Guna pintu suka hati doraemon then.haha

Unknown said...

hihiih hahahaha heheheh fantasy came from reality kot. jual nama eh? hahah promote sket hehe

Primadona said...

laalaa..promote thanks..haha :P

Unknown said...

p/s (PlayStation): hahahha tetiba best pulak nak promote kau hihihihi

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here