THE COCOON ™: Spelling (Malaysia Boleh) !!! What MORE can I say!!!!!
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

19 September 2008

Spelling (Malaysia Boleh) !!! What MORE can I say!!!!!



Envelope sent by LHDN (Inland Revenue Board)
A True story...
A taxpayer called up the LHDN (Inland Revenue Board) in Terengganu, and
asked for Form B. The LHDN clerk who answered the call asked for the address to send the form to. The conversation goes:
LHDN CLERK : (Can you give me your address?)
TAXPAYER : (Send to Ranhill Worley)
LHDN CLERK : (err... How to spell Ranhill?)

TAXPAYER : 'R.. for Rumah... A for Ayam (Chicken).. N for Nangka (Jackfruit)...
H for Holland (country) ... I for itik (Duck)... L for lain- lain(Others)....'

LHDN CLERK : 'Ok.. nanti kami hantar ke alamat tu' (OK, we will send to that address..)
After waiting for a week, the form arrived - have a look at the address on the envelope!!!




0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here