THE COCOON ™: ::I have NO IDEA what to write a story about::
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

29 September 2011

::I have NO IDEA what to write a story about::


An ant started climbing a wall, climbed for a while and then fell off.... 
again the same ant started climbing a wall, climbed for a while and then fell off....
again the same ant started climbing a wall, climbed for a while and then fell off....
again the same ant started climbing a wall, climbed for a while and then fell off....
again the same ant started climbing a wall, climbed for a while and then fell off.... 

Once upon a time in a land Far, far away A boy sat in his room, one day and thought
"What should I write a story about?" And then suddenly he knew

The End

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here