THE COCOON ™: Don't copy if you can't Paste!!!‏
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

11 April 2009

Don't copy if you can't Paste!!!‏

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He Said :
"The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added:
"And that woman was my mother!"


Laughter and applause.


Aweek later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried tocrack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after adrink. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner,
"The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"


The wife went;
"ah!"
with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out
"...and I can't remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water

Moral of the story:
Don't copy if you can't paste!


it does make sense...ekekekeke

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here