THE COCOON ™: whatever again shialll
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

04 June 2010

whatever again shialll

whatever again and again and fucking god damn.

   the thing i should not or should say here is i'm really fucking tired of all of this. keep lies to me and then said it's all my fault? damn it. i have quit enough of this bullshit. this things has made my mind like a crazy. please oh... please just let me die in peace. tired of my fucking job, fucking life and another fucking people who's like to make my life mess up. laugh and this will make you happy then? fuck u.

why...why... god made this to me? not enough to torture me or what? damn it. if i long enough to live then i should be died by now. nobody cares about me and nobody know. work just like in hell. i'm not robot to do 1000 different job in the same time. damnnnnnnnn..what the fuck?

and for someone that cannot understand my life from the beginning, please... get out of my life. i don't need you and i don't need anybody. nobody cares about me!!!!

NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!
NOBODY CARES!!!!!

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here