THE COCOON ™: Sorry for my poor English
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

16 September 2011

Sorry for my poor English

Wow! What a lousy day this is turning out to be! 
Crummy weather. Aches and pains. Work being done on computers at work and everything is totally messed up making it difficult to work on anything. I really am boring. What can I do, to still be myself and be a more exciting person, or at least interesting person?Did you ever felt like that? I've been feeling like im a boring person for sometime now because i can't really maintain a conversation for much time and sometimes i don't know what to talk about with other people, and there is nothing interesting in my life to share and use as a conversation starter. I also used to be good at comforting people and give advices, and even that is "gone". I already tried and start conversations about other peoples hobbies and stuff, but they don't last very much because i can't contribute much to the conversation and i feel awakerd. The strange part is that i didn't use to be like this and i used to be more social and have more friends, but for some years know it seems that my social skills are gone, just vanished.
I know that i lack confidence in myself, i don't if that what is getting on the way and making me look at myself and see myself as boring person.
Now, we can expect people who don't speak English as a first language to make mistakes... They have no excuse! They're just plain stupid! So it's okay to laugh. In fact it's obligatory.

FootNote ~ Life is hard. After all, it kills you.. i speak Bahasa Melayu/Malaysia? entahhh

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here