THE COCOON ™: Ridiculous act of Idioms
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

15 June 2011

Ridiculous act of Idioms

Yesterday the weather was blue. A little raindrop spread lightly through my house roof. From many days ago, hot weather smoldered on the cloud. It was the time to let it free. Yesterday there was raining all day. I went back home and then sleep from a lot of tried. I went to my lovely sofa....It called for me, and so on I could not resist. That was the best solution to stop this whisper. No longer had it taken, I was slept.


In night that was very cold after the rain, I was thinking. It was better if I was not alone here. By the way while I read I had many questions occurred, Google was my solution. 


Today the weather is changed to shiny and windy. I love the sun here for I feel delighted and get the energy from the sunlight. 

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here