THE COCOON ™: Killer Funny Pickup Lines
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

15 June 2011

Killer Funny Pickup Lines

-“I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?”
-(To a woman with large breasts). “I heard that having too much sex causes a woman to grow large breasts - whoa! I guess you have a lot of sex!”
-“I’m going outside to make out - care to join me?”
-“I’m shy. Will you ask me out?”
-“The more you drink, the sexier I look. Can I buy you a drink?”
-“Excuse me - didn’t we go to different schools together?”
-“What’s a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?”
-“Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.”
-“I may not have gotten your virginity, but can I at least have the box it came in?”
-“Do you work in a bakery - cuz you sure have hot bunz!”
-“I’m new in town and can’t find my way around; could I have directions to your place?”
-“I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.
-“If you kiss me I’ll give you this shiny new quarter.”
-“Hey baby, wanna go halfsies on a bastard child?”
-“Are you horny because I’m disease free?”
-“Do you work at Kentucky Fried Chicken?” (What/Why she asks?). “Cuz you look finger lick’en good.
-See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.”
-“So what haven’t you been told tonight?”
-“I really like your ass. Do you mind if I take it on a date?”
-“I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.”
-“My buddy thinks you are wearing grandma panties and I think you are wearing a thong. Show us who’s right.”
-“I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.”
-“Your body’s name must be Visa, because it’s everywhere I want to be.”
-“Let’s do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?”
-“Hey Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I’ll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I’ll do it your way.”
-“Give me three good reasons why I shouldn’t buy you a drink.”
-“Is it that cold or are you just smuggling tic-tac’s in your shirt?”
-“You are the most interesting piece of ass I’ve talked to all evening.”
-“You with those curves, and me with no brakes…”
-“Aw, girl, I’m gonna have to put you on my “To Do” List!”

Please free to comment and have a nice day HAahahahAHAhaHAha


0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here