THE COCOON ™: DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

22 December 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST


Are you kidding me? First thing come and across in my mind if i got the iPhone 4s, i will hug the phone just like a pillow and of course i will put he iPhone and lay it next to my pillow, see the phone blinking and shining at night, glowing in the dark and not to forget, having a chat with Siri. Why? From the bottom of my heart, i really want this phone. Indeed. Can't describe it and i try my best to picture it for you imagine. But... it still can't describe how i really want it bad.



Cute and beautiful ?Yeah i'm thinking in the same ways too. Hug, hold and argh.. don't know what to say if the iPhone really got in my hand, for REAL?. Maybe i'm gonna hold it just like that. Hold it and squeeze it? Oh man, what am i thinking? Really obsess and really make me addicted with the Apple product and i just install the iTunes, Safari and Quicktime Player for no reason. Just imagine if i have the iPhone , i guess.

iPhone 4s can turn my work station from this

INTO

A small scale  many function all in one, handheld workstation

The Benefit to me? It don't use too much energy consumption, handheld size or pocket size and new feature, Siri and iCloud. Store anywhere and take it anywhere and anytime. Really suitable for me if i can afford it but in this, i really hope and i will do what as i vow if i get the iPhone 4s. What is i vow? i will tell you if iSure Win iPhone 4S!

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here