THE COCOON ™: Remind Of Something ~ HEART ACHES & RAINY
~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~ Inspired by ~ AcidFlynn Wraith ~

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog

22 August 2011

Remind Of Something ~ HEART ACHES & RAINY




There's always something there to remind me. Sigh - August!  That means we're half way through the year but I think mentally I'm still at about March - where did it all goOn that note - why is it that when it rains it always seems to pour down? I was feeling that I was repeating myself a bit.I hate it for a different reason. Seriously.


It's all right, you did the right thing. But something still makes you miss those days and you're tired of walking down the streets alone  Yes, you're on your own and you need someone who makes you miss your home.  




FootNote ~ When the day is done ~ i'm chasing the wrong dream

0 EDITOR COMPLAINING:

Post a Comment

DON'T LET THE NOISE OF OTHER OPINIONS DROWN OUT YOUR OWN INNER VOICE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND INTUITION ™

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Search This Blog

PING

Blogged.my Blogged.my
Best View Resolution 1280 x 1024 [RECOMMENDED]
Donate Here